The shipper is in charge and responsible for the safe and resistant packaging of items (see general terms).
To protect the content of your shipment:
- Make sure the packaging you use ensures its integrity
- Wrap fragile items with protective materials (air bubbles, styrofoam)
- Protect sharp items
- Use the factory package in the case that you wish to send electronic apparatuses
- Use unbreakable containers or special wooden packaging should you want to send liquids, in order to avoid leakage
- Use packaging tapes to seal your shipment
- Protect small items using paper
- Wrap CDs and DVDs with a protective material or pack them in their case
- Lastly, use capital and clear letters to write the recipient's address and all information required.